1. Reservations are made by grade only and not by specific model. Similar or larger cars may be substituted.
2. All cars include air conditioning, radio and automatic transmission.
3. A deposit of $100 per week/$25 per day is payable upon collection of the vehicle. Major credit cards may be used to cover the amount (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club).
4. Drivers must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Drivers between the ages of 21 and 24 years inclusive will be surcharged at $20 per day, payable locally. Drivers additional to the renter will be surcharged $5.99 per driver, per day, payable locally unless Alamo Gold has been selected.
5. A full tank of fuel is provided. A re-fuelling charge will apply if the vehicle is not returned with a full tank. (Tank of fuel is free of charge if Alamo Gold or National Enhanced has been selected).
6. Child seats are required by law for children under 5 years of age and should be requested in advance. The charge for a child seat is $5 per day payable locally. A refundable desposit of $50 is also payable. (The seats are not suitable for babies under 9 months).
7. For USA rentals, cars can be driven in any state of the USA and Canada but must be returned to a location in the USA. Cars may not be driven in Mexico. Cars may not be driven on unpaved roads. This voids all insurances.
8. No refund will be made on partially used rentals.
9. As Collision Damage Waiver is included in the rates quoted, responsibility for any damage to the vehicle, regardless of fault, is limited to the first $100.
Please note that a full valid United Kingdom or country of residence driving licence is required and must be produced by all drivers at the time of rental collection. All named drivers must have held a full drivers licence for a minimum of 12 months.