Graceland Getaway & Tupelo day trip from £1295 per person includes:
- Return flights to Memphis and transfer upon arrival by hotel shuttle to The Guest House at Graceland
- Five nights in a luxury double room in The Guest House at Graceland
- VIP tour of Graceland - includes Elvis In Hollywood exhibition, front of line access, special all day ticket and keepsake backstage pass
- Entrance to the new ELVIS PRESLEY'S MEMPHIS - a fully immersive Elvis and pop culture experience.
- Admission to Sun Studios, Stax Museum and the Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Nightly showing of an Elvis movie in the hotel's theatre
- Trip to the birthplace of the King, Tupelo, to include lunch at Johnnie's Drive-In and a full tour of the Elvis sites such as the Tupelo Hardware Store, Milam Junior High, the Elvis Presley Birthplace Park, the Presley family home and the Assembly of God Church. This is a small-group departure and leaves Memphis at 07.30am.
Celebrating a special occasion? We'd recommend an upgrade to a luxury suite. Choose from The King's, Vernon & Gladys' or the TCB Suite.Other durations are available and we can tailor-make your visit to include destinations like Nashville and New Orleans. To start planning your fly-drive holiday through the Deep South, contact the USA experts at Bon Voyage.
Subject to availability.
To order your FREE guide on Memphis and receive e-news updates on the Deep South click here.
Now sit back and take a little tour with Priscilla Presley....