This two-centre holiday to Tennessee and Louisiana
not only includes a visit to Graceland, but also a leisurely train journey on the City of New Orleans
to The Big Easy,
through the cotton fields of the state of Mississippi.
Check it out for yourself from only £1295 per person which includes-
Subject to availabilty.
- Flights from the UK to Memphis , Tennessee and to return from New Orleans , Louisiana
- Amtrak's City of New Orleans 8 hour train journey from Memphis to New Orleans via Mississippi
- 3 nights in a 4 star hotel near famous Beale Street, Memphis
- Entrance to Graceland, Sun Studio, Stax Museum & The Rock N Soul Museum, Memphis
- 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in the historic French Quarter, New Orleans
- Plantation Home tour to famous Oak Alley from New Orleans
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Mississippi Paddle Steamboat Cruise in New Orleans.
Other durations available. Please call the friendly team of USA experts at Bon Voyage for more details or reservations.....
Prices valid for travel March, May, September - 15 December
Christmas and New Year departures available from £1695 per person.