This two-centre holiday to Memphis and New Orleans not only includes a VIP visit to Graceland and a Mississippi steamboat cruise, all the other must-do excursions for these two cities have been included in your stay too!
And, what better way to travel between these two places than by rail through the cotton fields of Mississippi, on the City of New Orleans train. You'll arrive relaxed in the Big Easy in time for cocktails and jazz on Bourbon Street.
Check it out for yourself from £1595 per person which includes-
Subject to availabilty.
- Flights from the UK to Memphis ,Tennessee and to return from New Orleans , Louisiana
- Amtrak's City of New Orleans train journey from Memphis to New Orleans via Mississippi
- 3 nights in a 4 star hotel near famous Beale Street, Memphis
- VIP entrance to Graceland
- Sun Studio entrance,
- 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in the historic French Quarter, New Orleans
- Plantation Home tour to famous Oak Alley from New Orleans
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Mississippi Paddle Steamboat Cruise in New Orleans.
Other durations available. Please call the friendly team of USA experts at Bon Voyage for more details or reservations.