This two-centre holiday to Tennessee and Louisiana
not only includes a visit to Graceland, but also a leisurely train journey on the City of New Orleans
to The Big Easy,
through the cotton fields of the state of Mississippi.
Check it out for yourself from only £1595 per person which includes-
- Flights from the UK to Memphis , Tennessee and to return from New Orleans , Louisiana
- Amtrak's City of New Orleans 8 hour train journey from Memphis to New Orleans via Mississippi
- 3 nights in a 4 star hotel near famous Beale Street, Memphis
Subject to availabilty.
- Entrance to Graceland, Sun Studio, Stax Museum & The Rock N Soul Museum, Memphis
- 4 nights in a 4 star hotel in the historic French Quarter, New Orleans
- Plantation Home tour to famous Oak Alley from New Orleans
- French Quarter Walking Tour
- Mississippi Paddle Steamboat Cruise in New Orleans.
Other durations available. Please call the friendly team of USA experts at Bon Voyage for more details or reservations.....