This map is interactive. You can zoom, move it around and even drag the yellow man icon to show a street view.
Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing
Helicopter Day Trip to the Grand Canyon
While in Las Vegas why don't you let Bon Voyage arrange a half day trip (4 hours) to one of the Wonders of The World – the mighty Grand Canyon. You are picked up from the hotel and transferred back at the conclusion of the tour.
Wind Dancer – Deluxe Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Canyon Landing £399 per person
Enjoy VIP service as you experience the excitement of a helicopter flight over the stunning Grand Canyon aboard a deluxe Eco-Star helicopter – the Rolls Royce of helicopters. Sip champagne at an exclusive landing point on the floor of the Grand Canyon and enjoy a flight over the dazzling ‘Strip’ on your return to Las Vegas.
· Deluxe helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon in an Eco-Star Helicopter
· Descent into the Grand Canyon and landing on canyon floor
· Champagne and light snacks in the canyon
· Return flight along the Las Vegas Strip
· Individual headsets with voice activated microphones allowing you to communicate with your guest and the pilot.
· Hotel pick-up and drop off from all Las Vegas hotels within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip
· All landing fees and taxes
Experience an exhilarating helicopter flight on this premium Grand Canyon Tour as you soar over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Fortification Hill - an extinct volcano - along with many other breathtaking views. Your flight is aboard a deluxe Eco-Star Helicopter with enhanced stereo sound headsets for clearer narration; spacious leather seats for superior comfort and wraparound glass for greater visibility.
On arrival at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon you descend 3,500 feet into the Canyon in Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a light snack will be served some 300 feet above the mighty Colorado River in one of the greatest natural wonders of the world.
Fly back through the Grand Canyon, view the red rock formations of the Bowl of Fire and conclude your adventure with an exciting flight over Downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip.