Holidays to Los Angeles & Las VegasThe USA is home to so many iconic cities that it can be difficult to know where to visit, especially if it’s your first Holiday to America. New York, LA, Miami, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Chicago… the list goes on.
At Bon Voyage we have extensive experience of organising holidays to the USA for all kinds of people, so we can help you plan the perfect itinerary to suit your interests and requirements.
If you do want to experience a slice of the USA’s celebrity culture along with one of its most iconic and striking destinations, a holiday to LA and Las Vegas will be right up your street.
Must-sees in Los Angeles
LA is best known for being the home of Hollywood and one of the biggest hubs of celebrity culture in the world. Its star-studded streets (quite literally in some places) have seen the glitterati of the silver screen strolling down them for decades. But in addition to its fame and fortune, LA is home to some beautiful beaches and natural areas, which are also worth exploring. The following are a few suggestions if you want a balanced itinerary in LA.
- Universal Studios, Hollywood - Universal Studios, Hollywood is the largest working movie and TV studio in the world, as well as being a theme park. The VIP tour here is a real must if you want to get a glimpse behind the scenes of the film-making process. You can see studios, sets, soundstages and plenty more during a day here.
- Explore LA in a Cadillac - To see the city in style, hire a Cadillac and enjoy driving along iconic roads such as Sunset Boulevard, through Beverly Hills and to the beaches of Santa Monica.
- Discover Catalina Island - Catalina Island feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle of LA’s streets, but it’s just a short boat ride to this charming isle and its picturesque city of Avalon. Wander the quaint streets, do a spot of shopping and enjoy dinner at a restaurant with waterfront views.
in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has a reputation for being America’s playground, somewhere for people to let their hair down and enjoy the weirdest, wackiest and most incredible attractions to be found anywhere on the planet. Las Vegas really does have to be seen to be believed, and these are a few of the things we think you’ll want to include on your itinerary.
- The Strip - Taking a walk down the Las Vegas strip is an experience like no other. You’ve got the incredible replicas of famous monuments - like the Egyptian pyramids and Eiffel Tower - the amazing fountains at the Bellagio, and more neon lights than you’ll have ever seen before. You can pop into one of the casinos for a flutter too.
- Catch a Las Vegas show - There are countless incredible shows running in Las Vegas throughout the year and seeing one of these is a real must. They are larger than life and cover everything from magic and circus performances to concerts by some of the world’s best-known artists.
- See the Grand Canyon - No trip to Las Vegas would be complete without a visit to the Grand Canyon, one of the most famous natural landmarks in the USA and, in fact, the whole world. You can take a helicopter ride over it, wander along its precipitous rim and even head into it if you’re feeling adventurous.
- Explore the Neon Museum - This attraction is one of Vegas’s most bizarre - an entire area dedicated to displaying old neon signs from the Strip. It’s not so much a museum though, as a vast patch of desert where these signs look slightly odd surrounded by the sand and slowly decaying in the bright sun. However, these signs are waiting to be restored and you can see some of the ones that have already been returned to their former glory around Fremont Street and Las Vegas Boulevard.
Reasons to book an LA and Las Vegas holiday with Bon Voyage
If you want to have a quintessential American adventure, come to Bon Voyage. Our three decades of experience in booking tours to the USA means we can help you put together your perfect itinerary for exploring LA and Las Vegas on a single holiday.
There are several itineraries on our website that you can use as the base on which to build your break, or you can simply take inspiration from them and use our expertise to tailor your holiday to your interests. If you want to talk through your options, request a call back and one of our friendly team will be in touch to help you start planning your holiday to the USA.
planning your trip to LA and Las Vegas today
If all of this has got you excited about a trip to the USA, don’t put off planning your break. You can get a quote online to give you an idea of how much you’ll need to spend to get the itinerary of your dreams, and then you can begin working with our team to book your holiday at a price that suits you.