Daily Telegraph and Telegraph Online Special
Memphis and Mississippi River Cruise from £3,395 per person*
Enjoy 3 nights in Memphis home of the Blues and birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll staying near historic Beale Street at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown or similar. Your visit includes entrances to Elvis Presley’s ‘Graceland’ home, Sun Studios, Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum and Stax Museum of American Soul.
Then it’s all aboard an opulent 7-night cruise to New Orleans aboard the American Queen - the largest steamboat ever built. American Queen Lower Mississippi Memphis to New Orleans itinerary.
- Return flights from 7 UK airports
- All airport, city and ship transfers
- All on board services with multiple dining options and deluxe stateroom accommodation
- Daily shore excursions and lectures
- Nightly showboat entertainment
- Option to extend holiday in New Orleans
*Price based on travel November 2015 and March 2016. Other travel dates and prices upon request.
Call our Telegraph hotline 0800 980 7092 to secure your place.