This section contains a variety of information and facts about booking your trip to America and Canada: Helpful advice on why it makes such good sense to book with Bon Voyage, transatlantic airlines, how to get around once you get there, the latest travel advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and guidance for travellers with a disability. Simply follow the links to find out more.
The Bon Voyage Holiday Promise.
- Security - come what may your holiday plans and your money are completely secure with Bon Voyage.
- Flexibility - if your personal circumstances change we are here to help you.
- Price Guarantee - a fixed price from the moment you book.
- Expertise - our 30 years of experience will guarantee a great holiday.
- Service - we hand-make every holiday especially for you and are happy to help with every little detail.
- Affordability - Bon Voyage will deliver the very best value for money possible.
- Local - feel free to pop in for a chat about your plans.
Airline Travel to North America.
For your North American holiday you have many choices, not only of airline, but also of routing, direct and non-stop services, stopovers en route and class of service.
There are many airlines competing for your custom, and at Bon Voyage we have 30 years' experience of matching your holiday requirements with the ideal airline.
Once you arrive in North America you're going to need to get around! Of course if you've decided on a city break you may just want to hail a taxi or hop aboard the shuttle into town. America and Canada have some fantastic walking cities for holiday-makers, where the best way to explore is on foot, or by using local transport such as subway trains or streetcars. Read More.
US Visa and Immigration Information
Information about the NEW ESTA system for entry into the United States of America.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office Travel Advice.
Information about the latest FCO travel advisories relevant to North America.